Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Greetings!

As you can see from the "About Me" section, I am a B.A., M.A., M.Ed., vegetarian, yoga-teacher-in-training. I love life, and I love learning about life. I love to share what I know - though I don't presume to call it "wisdom" - and I love to learn from what others know.

I would like for this bog to be a forum, of sorts. A communal gathering where individuals can share their opinions and experiences on health and happiness.

My posts will include healthy recipes, information on health issues, insight into holistic beauty & aesthetics, reflections on yoga postures, as well as meditations and musings.

I hope that this blog becomes as much of your blog, as it is mine. I wholly welcome your input, insight, and advice.

I look forward to sharing with you, and gaining from what you share.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment